This position will be part of our Strategic Response Team. The purpose of the SRT is to ensure new start-ups are implemented in a timely and efficient way. You must be willing and ready to travel at a moments notice. This position will be delivering products running various designated routes from one location. The SRT Driver will be domiciled in Little Rock and be paid $27.50 per hour. Once a driver is assigned to a Strategic location, in addition to the hourly wage they will receive incentives of $100.00 per day and $60.00 per diem. The incentive pay is only paid when a driver is on assignment. The goal is for SRT drivers to stay out in two week intervals and be determined by the area Manager.
- Drives Company equipment in a professional and safe manner at all times.
- Delivers products to specified locations in a timely manner.
- Travel in two week intervals while on assignment
- Ensures that delivery paperwork is completed as required.
- Ensures truck pre-trip and post trip procedures are followed daily.
- Performs other related warehouse or delivery duties as assigned.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area.
- Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse.
- Comply with DOT and OSHA standards.
- Minimum 1 year tractor trailer delivery driving (Class A) experience required.
- Successfully complete DOT Physical and pre-employment drug screening.
- Clear MVR and background.
- Ability to frequently lift 75lbs and push, pull or move any weight with proper equipment and sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to maneuver pallets weighing up to 3,000 lbs. with a manual pallet jack.
- Required to work flexible work hours and schedules, this is a night position.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Operational personal communications device.