Get your future moving in the right direction with truck driving opportunities at CalArk International! We’re an industry-leading irregular route carrier with new regional lanes that are open primarily along the I-35 corridor in Texas. Want to get home weekends? You can at CalArk!
CDL-A Regional Truck Driver Benefits:
- Excellent weekend home time
- First-class competitive pay rates
- Vision, dental & paid group life insurance
- Passenger program & pet policy
- Option to take portion of 10-hour break through the house during the week
Set the wheels that move your future in motion with new CDL-A jobs for regional truck drivers at CalArk International. Connect with us today to start your application!
CDL-A Regional Truck Driver Requirements:
- Valid CDL-A
- Must be 21 years of age
- 1 year of verifiable driving experience
- Good driving record
- Must pass DOT physical & substance test